Good news for Roku users with Android phones – the remote control Android app for the Roku set top box has finally been released. You no longer have to feel jealous about your iOS-using buddies who have had the app on their iOS devices since last year. The Roku app for Android will let users browse and launch Roku channels, manage all the functions of their player, control playback and instant replay, and lets them browse the Roku Channel Store for new games and channels.
The app should work with all Roku players and all Android phones on version 2.1 and up. All you need to do is get both of them onto the same network and you’re good to go. The Roku app for Android is available now on the Android Market for free. Check it out and let us know what you think.
Next Story: Sprint Galaxy Nexus arriving in April?
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Comcast Xfinity TV Go App Will Allow Live Streaming TV Anywhere
- HBO's Game Of Thrones Now Available On Google Play Store
- Apple TV Can Now Use An iOS 7 Device For Stress-Free Setup
- Griffin MultiDock Updated To Charge A Variety Of Mobile Devices