Samsung never seems to release exact figures whenever it comes to units sold, instead they prefer to report on the more ambiguous figure of “units shipped”. Well for those of you who are curious, it looks like the Galaxy Note has been pretty successful, with the phone-tablet reported to have shipped 2 million units since it went on sale. Of course it’s not as popular as the Galaxy S2, let alone the iPhone 4S, but it’s interesting to know that there is a market for 5.3″ stylus devices.
The Galaxy Note features a gorgeous 5.3″ Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 800 x 1280, a 1.4GHz dual-core processor, Android 2.3, and a Wacom co-developed S-Pen for more precise input. How many of you own a Galaxy Note and what do you think of it so far? If you’re thinking of picking one up, be sure to read our review first.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2013-03-01: Samsung Plans To Sell 1 Million Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablets Each Month
- 2013-02-08: Report: Samsung Galaxy 8.0 Will Be Available In Three Variations
- 2013-02-01: Samsung Galaxy Note Receiving Android Jelly Bean As Early As March 1
- 2012-11-05: Samsung Galaxy Note N7000XXLS2 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean leaked
- 2012-08-06: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean updates headed for Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note and Galaxy Note 2