Have you ever wanted a 9.7” iMac? While technically such a device does not exist, you might be interested in taking a look at SMK-Link’s PadDock 10v2, an iPad stock that is not only compatible with Apple’s third-generation iPad, but will double up as a speaker system and giving off the illusion that you own a mini iMac, or iMac mini however you want to call it.
Much like its predecessor, the PadDock 10v2 allows the iPad to be rotated 360-degrees, giving the user the option of viewing the iPad in either landscape or portrait mode depending on their needs and preferences. The speaker portion will feature 40mmx50mm oval speakers with high-energy neodymium magnets, a passive radiator that helps extend the bass frequency and has been designed to bounce off surfaces behind the stand for “greatly increase stereo separation”.
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"