Have you ever wanted a 9.7” iMac? While technically such a device does not exist, you might be interested in taking a look at SMK-Link’s PadDock 10v2, an iPad stock that is not only compatible with Apple’s third-generation iPad, but will double up as a speaker system and giving off the illusion that you own a mini iMac, or iMac mini however you want to call it.
Much like its predecessor, the PadDock 10v2 allows the iPad to be rotated 360-degrees, giving the user the option of viewing the iPad in either landscape or portrait mode depending on their needs and preferences. The speaker portion will feature 40mmx50mm oval speakers with high-energy neodymium magnets, a passive radiator that helps extend the bass frequency and has been designed to bounce off surfaces behind the stand for “greatly increase stereo separation”.
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-23 iPad Dominates U.S. Tablet Market But Others Are Catching Up
- 2014-04-21 Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16 Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad