Heads up PlayStation Home gamers, it looks like Sony has recently announced a trio of new titles headed your way in the form of Cutthroats: Battle for Black Powder Cove, No Man’s Land and Mercia. All three titles will be released at different points in time throughout the year with Cutthroats now available for US users, No Man’s Land in spring and with Mercia expected to see a debut in the summer.
Cutthroats will be a free-to-play title and will see “six teams of up to four players each take to the high seas, blasting each other’s boats to smithereens in an ongoing sequence of seafaring skirmishes to increase XP and unlock exclusive content”.
No Man’s Land on the other hand will be a freemium title developed by VEEMEE and supposedly is the most ambitious game for PlayStation Home to date, featuring a third-person post-apocalyptic multiplayer experience for up to eight players.
Last but not least is Mercia, the PlayStation Home’s first online RPG and will see players explore a fantastical world where “adventures lie around every corner.” For more information on the games and to check out the trailers, head on down to the PlayStation’s website.
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-04-08: DxoMark Finds Sony Xperia Z2 To Have The Best Camera At The Moment
- 2011-09-22: PlayStation Home reboot on its way
- 2011-08-23: Sony PlayStation Home virtual world to be redesigned?