It looks like the Sony MT27i “Pepper” might be officially launched soon. A press shot of the phone has leaked online, and it looks pretty complete – showing a detailed picture of the phone, together with the NFC Smart Tags it will be using. In case you haven’t been keeping an eye on the phone, the Sony MT27i Pepper will feature a 3.7″ display, 1GHz dual-core NovaThor U8500 processor, a 5-megapixel rear camera and NFC connectivity.
We’ve had a leaked photograph of the phone, a photo sample from the phone, and even results of its Nenamark benchmark, so it should only be a matter of time before it is officially unveiled. We’ll be sure to keep you posted when we find out more in the future.
Next Story: Hatsune Miku concert sold out in Tokyo, Japan
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17 Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-01 Sony Xperia SP WIll Not Get Official Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-03-19 Sony Xperia Ultra, Z1 And Z1 Compact To Receive Android 4.4 KitKat Updates
- 2014-02-27 Android 4.4 KitKat Arriving On Xperia Z1, Xperia Z Ultra And Z1 Compact
- 2014-02-04 Sony Ends Software Support For A Dozen Android Phones
- 2013-10-15 Sony Xperia Z1 And Xperia Z Ultra Receives Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Firmware Update