There was no surprise that the new iPad was going be a hot-selling device since its launch last Friday, and today Apple has issued a press release to give us some figures. According to the Cupertino company, over 3 million new iPad tablets have been sold since it launched in the US and selected countries all over the world. The new iPad has features that everybody has been pining for since the iPad 2 was released – a Retina Display, 4G LTE and an improved camera while sporting the same fantastic battery life.
24 more countries will be getting the tablet this week, online and through authorized retailers and it will roll out to the rest of the world eventually. How many of you picked up the new iPad last week and will any of you be getting it soon? Be sure to check out our new iPad review if you need a second opinion about purchasing one.
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2014-04-08: Adobe Lightroom Mobile For iPad
- 2012-03-09: Apple launch-day new iPads out of stock
- 2012-03-09: The new iPad for Sprint shows up in Best Buy's database
- 2012-03-08: Verizon to offer hotspot capabilities with the new iPad
- 2012-03-07: Apple Event available on video
- 2012-03-07: The new iPad officially launched