Ever wondered what Assassin’s Creed would be like if paired up with Microsoft’s Kinect for the Xbox? While we doubt we will be seeing such a game released in the near future, these good folks have created an April Fool’s video for a fictional game: Assassin’s Creed for Kinect. As you might have already inferred from the name, the game will utilize a variety of motions from the user, such as leaps, stabbing motions, the drawing back of a bowstring, running and other moves that your average gamer might not be able to pull off. It’s a pretty hilarious video although it’s not exactly far fetched, so for some laughs that will help chase those Monday blues away, check it out in the video above.
Next Story: Mortal Kombat for Vita arriving May 1st
- Disturbing Scenes In Metal Gear Solid V Are Designed To Push The Limits
- Hideo Kojima Would Like To See Metal Gear Solid 5 Arrive For PC
- Killzone: Shadow Fall's Multiplayer Might Not Be 1080p As Advertised
- Titanfall Season Pass And Digital Deluxe Edition Announced
- PS4's Second Week In Japan Apparently Not Too Spectacular