From a report spotted on Geeky-Gadgets, Cooler Master, the brand synonymous with temperature controlling solutions for desktop and laptop computers has launched a new version of their gaming keyboard called the QuickFire Pro. While it looks very different from the QuickFire, this keyboard has been designed to be smooth and good-looking. To substantiate that claim, the company has even decided to have laser engraved keycaps with a matte finish.
On top of that, the keyboard has red LED backlightlighting around the commonly used gaming keys as pictured above. The gaming keyboard will ship with an additional set of keycaps as well as a key removal tool which will allow for customization by gamers. Like its predecessor, the Pro version of the QuickFire also uses Cherry MX switches underneath the keys giving almost no lag and will provide plenty of tactile feedback while being long lasting as well.
For all the messy cables, the keyboard has integrated cable management which will keep them tucked away neatly. The device can plug into your computer with either a PS/2 port or a USB port. As far as release details are concerned, the message is a bit unclear but what our friends over at Geeky-Gadgets do know is that the keyboard will launch this month at an unannounced price.
- 2013-07-04 Cooler Master Unveils Storm QuickFire XT Mechanical Keyboard
- 2013-04-17 Cooler Master Unveils Quickfire Stealth Mechanical Keyboard
- 2013-02-12 CM Storm RX Gaming Surfaces Hopes To Give You An Edge
- 2011-10-21 Cooler Master Storm QuickFire gaming keyboard
- 2011-05-26 Cooler Master Silencio 550 tower case loves shacking up with librarians