Protective cases for the iPhone come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Some focusing more on aesthetics, while others focus more on protection and durability. One thing that some of these cases lack would be a kickstand which comes in handy while trying to make a video call via FaceTime, or while attempting to watch a video. This is probably where Urban Prefer’s Coin 4 case comes in handy.
As pictured above, the Coin 4 case features a variety of cuts and grooves at the back of the casing. These cuts and grooves are not there merely for aesthetics and actually provide a pretty useful function. As you can see in the photo, the grooves allows for users to fit either a quarter or a nickel where it will double up as an impromptu kickstand for your iPhone device. We have to admit it’s pretty clever. The Coin 4 case will come in a variety of colors and will support coins of various currencies. If this sounds like a case you wouldn’t mind getting your hands on, you will be able to order it off Urban Prefer’s website for $24.99.
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display