When it comes to gaming rigs, usually the prices associated with such setups can be heart stopping. Given the high-end specs and the overall power of such machines, we guess it can’t be helped. However this time around Digital Storm is looking to capture a wider audience by introducing its latest Marauder gaming rig lineup. Would-be customers will be able to choose between four different setups ranging from Level 1-4, and can expect to pay anywhere between $799 to $1,299.
Each configuration will feature a Corsair Vengeance C70 casing, with the lowest end offering an AMD FX-4100 processor with a discrete GPU in the form of the AMD 7750 with 1GB of VRAM along with a 500GB hard drive. The highest end configuration that will set you back $1,299 will net you an Intel Core i5-2500K processor, an AMD 7870 GPU with 2GB of VRAM and will come with a 1TB hard drive. Not too shabby, right? To check out the rest of the specs or if you’d like to place your order, head on over to Digital Storm’s website for the details.
- 2013-12-11: Digital Storm Teases Steam Machine For CES 2014
- 2013-03-19: Digital Storm Hailstorm II Is Pure Gaming PC Pedigree
- 2013-02-19: Digital Storm Bolt Is Thinnest Gaming PC In The World
- 2013-01-08: Digital Storm Unveils Aventum II Gaming Rig With New Cooling System
- 2012-10-23: Digital Storm’s Bolt gaming machine claims to be future-proof