As if spending a few hundred dollars on your new iPhone wasn’t enough, it seems that some might have slightly more expensive taste and will want to bling up their iPhones even more. While we’re not sure how many of us out there will be willing to spend a few thousand for a blinged up iPhone, it’s nice to know that there are options should be we decide to. Adding to the list of blinged up iPhones is the company Golden Dreams. Based out of Geneva, Switzerland, the company has recently announced “the world’s most luxurious iPhone collection”.
This includes iPhones decked out in gold, diamond and leather. This is part of the company’s new collection which features the Desert Edition that is made from alligator leather, Gold Edition with 24 karat gold plating or with 24grams of 18 carat gold, and a Diamond Edition that is said to contain up to 4,057 diamonds. The Desert Edition will easily set you back 1,990 Swiss francs which is about $2,172. The Gold Edition will retail for 2,150 Swiss francs, about $2,346, but unfortunately the Diamond Edition was not priced and are available only upon request, but we don’t expect it to come cheap anyway. Head on down to their website for the details.
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces