Minecraft Pocket Edition has finally been updated to version 0.3.0, and with it, gamers will be pleased to know that they will be on the receiving end of a long awaited feature, crafting. Of course, there are also cows and chickens thrown into the mix as well, but those are secondary to what was once a sore point for gamers of Minecraft Pocket Edition. After all, it did not really make much sense to have what many deemed as an incomplete gaming experience, where you play Minecraft sans crafting. I guess all such grievances can finally be put to bed, and you can now get up and about crafting on your portable device.
To get a better idea on what crafting is all about, it allows you to exploit the natural resources within the world of Minecraft, where you will be able to merge them into far more useful items. These might eventually end up as tools or materials, it doesn’t matter. The latter (materials) can also be combined in order to be crafted far more materials, and the more time you invest in crafting, you can be sure that your world will end up being superior to those who invest very little time there.
Minecraft Pocket Edition version 0.3.0 weighs in at 2.4MB in size at the App Store, and will retail for $6.99.
- 2014-04-13: 4J Studios Teases Minecraft For PS4, PS Vita
- 2014-04-07: The Simpsons Couch Gag Gets A Minecraft Theme
- 2014-04-04: Minecraft For Xbox 360 Crosses The 12 Million Copies Sold Mark
- 2014-03-31: Minecraft PS3 Update Delivers New Features Like Zombie Villagers
- 2014-03-28: Minecraft Creator States Minecraft For Oculus Rift Would Have Been Free