Most of us would think that reading the manual of a particular piece of hardware just shows the level of ignorance that we have in this technologically savvy world, but I say it is time to lay one’s pride aside. After all, manuals are there to help us troubleshoot problems when they crop up, and sometimes, an unreleased device with its manual already leaked will drop additional hints concerning the possible hardware specifications. Case in point, the Nokia 306 whose manual was leaked recently, showing off more information on it. The most obvious result of this Asha-powered handset is this – it seems to have shed the need for a keyboard, and decided to go with a full touchscreen display instead.
It seems that the Nokia 306 is capable of supporting multiple home screens in addition to a notifications bar that is not too far removed from that found in the Android operating system, and pinch-to-zoom capability. No idea on whether it is running on Symbian S40 or not, but just like all juicy rumors, it is best to be patient and wait for Nokia to come up with something official, it ever.
Next Story: Future public phones inspired by the iPad
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17 Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns