With the launch of Intel’s Ivy Bridge processors last week, we guess it did not really come as a surprise to start seeing more computer manufacturers update their range of desktops and laptops with the new chipsets. The good news is that if you’ve been a fan of Samsung laptops all this while, the Korean manufacturer has just announced its Series 7 Chronos 17 laptops with the Intel’s third-generation Core i7 processors built into it.
Featuring a chassis made from brushed aluminum, the Chronos 17 will sport a 2.3GHz Intel Core i7-3615QM processor under its hood with 8GB of DDR3 RAM, a 1TB HDD, a slot loading Blu-ray drive, Windows 7 Professional 64-bit and NVIDIA’s GeForce GT 650M as its GPU of choice with 2GB of VRAM. The Chronos 17 will also come with a 17.3” 1920×1080 display, built-in JBL speakers, 8 hours of battery life and clocking 19 seconds in boot time thanks to the Quick Boot feature. No word on pricing or availability just yet.
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th