In a day filled with rumors and leaks to do with the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S3, yet another one has landed. This time, the folks over at PhoneArena have gotten their hands on what is claimed to be the benchmark results of the alleged Samsung Galaxy S3. To clarify, there is a chance that it is not but it has been long rumored that the device will carry the same model number as the device that was benchmarked; GT-I9300. The rumors surrounding the device have pointed to an Exynos 4412 processor being used to power the upcoming Samsung flagship phone. When you are given what is claimed to be benchmark results of a supposed 1.4GHz quad-core CPU with an ARM Mali-400 GPU, you are definitely going to pit it up against some of its possible competitors.
Reports have stated that the Exynos processor just about demolished every other benchmark result out there including Qualcomm’s Snapdragon S3, Nvidia’s Tegra 3 and the A5 processor running on the iPhone 4S. Moreover, the results have shown that it even beat the quad-core PowerVR graphics engine found in the new iPad which is quite an achievement on the assumption that the device in question is just a phone. That said however, without any confirmation, all rumors including this one should be taken with the usual amount of salt. On the other hand, one thing we can confirm about the device is that it is going to be insanely powerful.
- Microsoft Xbox Rumored For China Launch In September 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Fallout 4 Could Be In The Works, According To Leaked Casting Call Documents
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Specs Leaked [Rumor]
- Follow: benchmark, Galaxy S3, snapdragon s4, Tegra 3,
- Seen at: electricpig