Good news for Xbox 360 and PS3 owners who were peeved that the Skyrim 1.5 update rolled out for the PC platform first – Bethesda has just announced the availability of the Skyrim 1.5 update for both consoles. It is available via Xbox LIVE at the moment, while PS3 owners will have to be a little bit more patient, holding out for an afternoon release later. Just what does the Skyrim 1.5 update offer console players? Well, we have the standard issue features and bug fixes to look forward to, where you can check out the video right after the jump for new kill cameras as well as the exact list of changes and bug fixes.
Some of the new features include new cinematic kill cameras for projectile weapons and spells, new kill moves and animations for melee weapons, smithing skill increases now factor in the created item’s value, improved visual transition when going underwater, and improved distance LOD transition for snowy landscapes. I shall just touch on a few of the bug fixes here, as you can get the bucket list here.
Kiss goodbye to general crashes as that has been fixed alongside memory optimizations, while the issue concerning the Deflect Arrows perk not calculating properly is no longer a thorn in the flesh. The death of select NPCs in “A Cornered Rat” will no longer blocks progression as well. Have you given the Skyrim 1.5 update a go, and how do you find it?RELATED
- Australia, New Zealand PS4 Launch Sees Couple Of PSN Features Disabled Temporarily
- Sony Pictures Registered The Last Of Us Movie Domain
- EA VP: PS5 And Xbox Two To Launch In 5, 6 Years’ Time
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- EA's VP Admits Better Bug Testing Is Needed For Battlefield 4 And Other Games
- Follow: ps3, skyrim, xbox 360,
- Seen at: bethblog