Prior to the official announcement of Assassin’s Creed III, many were wondering where the game’s next location could be in. A survey was apparently conducted and ultimately it was revealed that the game would be taking place in Colonial America. So how about future Assassin’s Creed releases? What other possible locations could there be? Speaking to the Official Xbox Magazine, Assassin’s Creed III creative director Alex Hutchinson revealed that Ubisoft is excited at the prospect of the franchise seeing a Colonial India setting.
He also went to mention that settings such as Feudal Japan, World War II and Egypt would be “the worst settings for an Assassin’s Creed game.” Unfortunately he did not mention why, but what do you guys think of a possible Colonial India setting for future releases? Assassin’s Creed III is expect to be made available on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC come 30th of October, while a European launch of the game will follow later for a Halloween release.
- 2014-04-21 73 Million Assassin's Creed Titles Sold To Date, According To Ubisoft
- 2014-04-13 Ubisoft And musterbrand Team Up For Watch Dogs Apparel And Accessories
- 2014-04-13 Watch Dogs For Wii U Pegged For Fall 2014
- 2014-04-07 Watch Dogs' Recommended Specs Leaked On Steam
- 2014-04-01 Ubisoft: No Watch Dogs Demo Planned
- 2014-03-30 Ubisoft Reiterates Their Commitment To Annual Assassin's Creed Releases
- 2014-03-21 Assassin’s Creed Unity Teaser Trailer
- 2014-03-19 New Upcoming Assassin's Creed Screenshots Leaked
- 2014-02-24 Ubisoft Exec Denies Assassin's Creed V Will Take Place In Feudal Japan