According to the folks at TmoNews, they appear to have managed to get their hands on an alleged T-Mobile roadmap that outs T-Mobile’s Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update schedule. Now assuming that the document is legit and is to be believed, it seems that we can expect to see T-Mobile finally roll out Android 4.0 to devices like the Samsung Galaxy S2 come 14th of May. Next up would be the HTC Sensation 4G and the Amaze 4G that are expected to receive the Android 4.0 update come 16th of June.
Apart from the Android 4.0 update schedule, the roadmap also revealed additional devices that T-Mobile is expected to launch in the future. Details of the devices remain somewhat of a mystery for now, but they include the Huawei Astro (5/9), Huawei Buddy (7/11), Huawei Phoenix (7/11), Samsung Gravity TXT (7/11), Samsung Cacao, T159 (8/1), and the Samsung Apex Q (8/15). We expect that additional details surrounding some of these devices will be made available as their launch date approaches.
Next Story: Nokia reportedly in talks to sell off Vertu
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2014-01-03: LG G Flex Press Renderings For AT&T And T-Mobile Leaked
- 2013-11-06: Android 4.4 KitKat For T-Mobile's Moto X Leaked
- 2013-03-04: Huawei Prism II For T-Mobile Spotted
- 2013-02-07: Leaked T-Mobile Roadmap Reveals Nokia Flame 4G For 24th April
- 2012-11-05: Nexus 7 for T-Mobile release date leaked, pegged for 13th November