According to the folks at TmoNews, they appear to have managed to get their hands on an alleged T-Mobile roadmap that outs T-Mobile’s Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update schedule. Now assuming that the document is legit and is to be believed, it seems that we can expect to see T-Mobile finally roll out Android 4.0 to devices like the Samsung Galaxy S2 come 14th of May. Next up would be the HTC Sensation 4G and the Amaze 4G that are expected to receive the Android 4.0 update come 16th of June.
Apart from the Android 4.0 update schedule, the roadmap also revealed additional devices that T-Mobile is expected to launch in the future. Details of the devices remain somewhat of a mystery for now, but they include the Huawei Astro (5/9), Huawei Buddy (7/11), Huawei Phoenix (7/11), Samsung Gravity TXT (7/11), Samsung Cacao, T159 (8/1), and the Samsung Apex Q (8/15). We expect that additional details surrounding some of these devices will be made available as their launch date approaches.RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: leaked, t-mobile,
- Seen at: theandroidsite