When you think Finland, most people (except for the Finnish of course) will immediate jump to ice hockey, Nokia, Rovio and of course Formula 1. With regards to that last one, Heikki Kovalainen who is one of the drivers in Formula 1 hails from Finland and he is easily spotted during the race because his helment is literally an ‘Angry Bird’. Prior to this article, we knew that Rovio was thinking of incorporating the F1 scene into Angry Birds but for the life of us, we just can’t figure out how they are going to do that.
Rovio has just put up a teaser website for an upcoming game called Angry Birds Heikki which is apparently going to debut on the highlighted date June 18. This bizarre mix might not make sense, but Rovio is known to make games that have one winning formula (no pun intended) so we only have to wait a month to find out if the birds will be shooting eggs at passing cars or will the cars be stealing the eggs and subsequently be hunted down by the aviary of frustrated fowl? If you have an idea that might put both vastly differing elements together, do let us know how that goes with a comment below.
- 2014-03-17 Angry Birds Epic Soft Launched In Several Countries Today
- 2014-03-07 Rovio Teases New Angry Birds Game
- 2014-02-13 Angry Birds Stella Set To Offer New Adventures
- 2014-02-12 Rovio: New Angry Birds Title “Coming Soon”
- 2014-01-28 Rovio Denies Allowing NSA To Spy On Users