If you love Rovio’s Angry Birds and you simply can’t get enough of it, it has been announced by Rovio that Angry Birds on Facebook has recently gained a new “Share & Play” feature. As the name itself has probably implied, this new feature will allow Facebook Angry Bird gamers to embed a game of Angry Birds onto your blog, a webpage or even onto a Facebook timeline. The process is reportedly pretty simple and straightforward and will allow friends to post their best scores for a particular level on another friend’s Facebook Timeline and get them to try and beat it! While I have nothing against the game, I’m not sure how I feel about my Facebook Timeline possibly getting spammed by Angry Birds posts. However we have to admit that this is a pretty cool feature but what do you think? Head on over to Rovio’s website for the details or check out the video above for a brief demonstration of the Share & Play feature in action.
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- North Korea May Launch A Cyber Attack Using Online Games
- YouTube Easter Egg Allows You To Play Missile Command
- Facebook: The Board Game Concept Wants To Get You Off The Internet
- Video Games Live Streaming On Twitch From San Diego Comic-Con On July 20