Is it me, or is it jailbreak season these days? Thanks to SeasOnPass, the first untethered jailbreak for the new Apple TV software (version number 5.0.1) is now available, and just in case you are sitting there, wondering just why the heck should you proceed with a jailbreak of your Apple TV after hearing all the nasty repercussions from doing so, here is the answer presented to you like a straight arrow – it allows you to enjoy a slew of plugins that might just make you sit up and ask yourself this – now why didn’t I think of doing such a thing before?
According to Seas0nPass, the plugins that can be added to your Apple TV after the untethered jailbreak would include Couch Surfer, Last.fm, Maintenance, Media Player, NitoTV, Plex, RSS Feeds, Rowmote, Weather, and XBMC. Overflow and Remote HD remain strangers to the Apple TV as at press time, and this particular jailbreak solution from Seas0nPass will not play nice with the 3rd generation Apple TV.
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!