So it seems that Apple’s next-gen iMacs with Intel’s latest Ivy Bridge processors have been spotted in a benchmark test. While that’s great, we guess the question that would-be iMac owners are asking is when will we be seeing these particular models refreshed and hit the shelves? After all it is about that time of the year when Apple is set to refresh some of their computers and it looks like that wait could be over soon. Spotted at Best Buy, Apple’s series of computers – the Mac Mini, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac and Mac Pro – appear to have been discounted anywhere between $30-$200. This would be a great way for retailers to get rid of remaining stock while Apple transitions in new products. Unfortunately this does not tell us when exactly we can expect the new computers but it should be an indication that we are getting pretty close. Either way be sure to stay tuned for updates!
- 2014-02-16: Nexus 7 2013 16GB White Spotted On Best Buy
- 2013-12-12: Best Gadgets You Can Find At Best Buy [Promoted]
- 2013-11-26: Apple's Brick And Mortar Stores Account For 11% Of All U.S. Cellphone Sales
- 2013-11-24: PS4 Sold Out At Best Buy
- 2013-11-21: Best Buy Offering $75 Gift Card With Fourth Generation iPad Purchase