If the black and purple variants of the Motorola Droid RAZR aren’t to your liking, you might be interested to learn that Verizon might have a blue version of the device coming up. Thanks to the folks over at Android Central, they have managed to get their hands on some screenshots of Verizon’s internal system that shows a blue version of the Motorola Droid RAZR. It has also been revealed that the blue version of the device is set for a launch come 17th of May and while no pricing information was revealed, it is safe to assume that it will probably be priced similarly to its other siblings at $99.99 on a new two-year contract.
Aside from the new coat of paint, the blue version of the Motorola Droid RAZR should also be keeping the same internal hardware as its siblings. This means that it will most likely launch with Android 2.3 Gingerbread on board, a bit of a bummer considering that there are probably plenty of Droid RAZR owners out there who are eagerly waiting for the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update. So, will we be seeing the blue variant of the Droid RAZR on the 17th of May? We guess we will have to wait and find out! Anyone plan on picking one up?
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2013-12-15 Moto G For Verizon Leaked Without Carrier's Branding
- 2013-07-23 Motorola Droid Ultra Limited Edition Leaked
- 2012-12-25 Droid RAZR And RAZR Maxx Get Jelly Bean Update
- 2012-02-20 Verizon's Droid RAZR leaked screenshots show Android 4.0.3 build, update imminent?
- 2012-01-26 Leaked Verizon MAP reveals discounted DROID 4, Droid RAZR and Droid Bionic