Yes, we talked about how Blizzard detailed out Diablo 3 patch 1.0.2 earlier this morning, and we are pleased to announce that the Diablo 3 patch 1.0.2 has just gone live – so you might want to go ahead and download it here before doing anything else. The Bug Report forum will carry the slew of known issues for you to go through, while hotfixes made in addition to changes in patch 1.0.2 are available here. Generally speaking, with this latest patch, you should no longer be on the receiving end of “Error 14009″ whenever you choose to log in, while the “Select a Hero” menu will display the difficulty level for each character.
There are also speed improvements introduced to the streaming downloader so that you can save more time for gaming instead of just waiting, and all players in a party ought to be able to receive “Till Death Do Us Part” now even if they do not have Haedrig Eamon as one of their active followers. Apart from that, in Act IV, Witch Doctors ought no longer receive an error should they kill a Shadow Clone with a Damage-Over-Time (DoT) skill after it’s launched a Firebomb but prior to it arriving its target. Are you pleased with what Blizzard has done?
Next Story: Google confirms Gmail outage
- 2014-04-09: Diablo 3 Nephalem Rifts Cleared In Under 4 Minutes
- 2014-04-03: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Shifts 2.7 Million Copies So Far, Digital And Physical Versions Combined
- 2014-03-25: Blizzard Evaluating Diablo 3's Future After Reaper Of Souls Release
- 2014-03-25: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Is Now Live
- 2014-03-24: Diablo 3 For Xbox One Confirmed To Be In The Works
- 2013-04-04: Blizzard Details Diablo 3 1.0.8 Co-Op Multiplayer Improvements
- 2012-06-19: Diablo 3 1.0.3 patch released
- 2012-05-30: European Diablo 3 servers spit out Error 37 and Error 73
- 2012-05-09: Mark of Valor Sigils unlocked
- 2012-02-10: Diablo 3 won't be released this quarter