Electric vehicles seem to be the way to go, and here we are with the e-Tuk Vendo from the Netherlands. Yes sir, what we normally would have associated with the Kingdom of Thailand and the death defying tuk-tuks, is not the purview of Thailand itself, as the Tuk Tuk Factory from the Netherlands recently announced the availability of an all-electric modified tuk-tuk which they dub the e-Tuk Vendo. The e-Tuk Vendo will feature a range of 70 kilometers (43 miles), and will most probably be stationary for a few hours each day as the proprietor works on keeping his or her customers happy with whatever wares that can be crammed into the e-Tuk Vendo.
The e-Tuk Vendo will have an internal battery that will power the integrated refrigerator and water pumps, while a working table and three cubic meters of storage space is also part of each purchase. Whenever you are serving food, just plug the e-Tuk Vendo into the utility mains, and the battery will get charged up. There are other electric passenger models as well, including the three-person e-Tuk Classico and the e-Tuk Limo which transports six. Expect the e-Tuk Vendo to retail from 24,000 Euros onwards if you want one of these as your stall.
- 2014-03-18 Electric Car Batteries Could Be Used to Power Europe’s Data Centers
- 2013-12-05 Nissan Leaf Owner Arrested For Stealing Five Cents Worth Of Electricity
- 2013-09-26 DUT 13 Electric Vehicle Breaks 0-60 World Acceleration Record
- 2013-06-25 Drayson Racing Technologies Breaks World Land Speed Record For Electric Cars
- 2013-06-16 DC Fast Charging Coming To Electric Cars Soon