We’ve seen iPhone cases that come with built-in lenses that protrude outwards, making it a highly inconvenient case to be carried around especially if you’re the type that usually puts your phone in your pocket. However if you’ve always wanted that slight edge over other iPhone users, Gizmon has outed a trio of lenses for the iPhone which not only are relatively affordable, but due to their design they appear to be pretty convenient as well.
Designed as clip-on lenses, Gizmon has introduced three new lenses for the iPhone in the form of a Fisheye, a Circular Polarizer and a 3-Image Mirage. Each is expected to cost $35 and will clip onto your iPhone rather snugly. We’re not sure how well these lenses will improve or add-to your iPhone’s photographs, but if you’ve got $35 to spare and you wouldn’t mind checking it out, head on over to the Four Corner Store to place your order.
[Image credit - Geeky Gadgets]RELATED
- PanoPal Is An iPhone, Android Accessory That Helps Take Panoramic Shots
- Schneider Unveils iPro Series 2 Lenses For The iPhone 5
- The ThrowBack App Is An Interesting Way To Recall Photos And Memories
- Snappgrip for iPhone adds a camera grip to your smartphone
- The Trygger camera clip adds a polarizing filter to your iPhone
- Follow: iPhone,
- Seen at: gizmodo