The popular corporate social-networking platform LinkedIn has been one of the few major social networks that didn’t have an official application out for Windows Phone devices. It seems that over the weekened however, that changed. Without making too much noise, LinkedIn released its official app for Windows Phone 7.5 devices. The company which has offices all over the world, boasts over 150 million members has succeeded in keeping the application small, speedy and accessible with its new native application.
By keeping the file below 1MB in size and allowing it to be downloaded for free, the application is said to be making very good use of the OS’ Metro UI and ‘Live Tile’ capabilities. In addition to that, reports indicate that it is “super responsive” as well. That said however, there are also reports that suggest that this new application already has its share of bugs surfacing. An example is a notification that indicates that there isn’t an available internet connection although the user is using the app like nothing is wrong. Besides that some users have reported that the scrolling can be a little “quirky” at times. Have you already downloaded the official LinkedIn for Windows Phone 7.5? If you haven’t, just click here to get it from the Marketplace.
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos iOS App Gets Native iPad And Video Upload Support
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Record Android Device's Screen With Audio Through CyanogenMod Screencast App
- Verizon Galaxy Note 3 OTA Update Rolling Out
- Google Play Store Game Categories To Be Expanded In February
- Follow: linkedin, windows phone 7.5,
- Seen at: panarmenian.net