If you’re in the market for an iPhone that will protect it from the elements, i.e. water, dust, shock, etc, the folks at Otterbox have taken the wraps off a new case which is part of their Armor series of cases for the iPhone 4/4S. No word on pricing just yet,but the case is expected to be released on the 24th of June 2012 and according to Otterbox, this is apparently the toughest case they’ve ever built. Featuring a thermoplastic shell, Otterbox claims that the case has been precision fit to 3000th of an inch in accuracy and will be locked via a medical-grade stainless steel latch. Given those specifications, it is safe to assume that should you want to bring your iPhone out on an adventure with you, this particular Otterbox case should do just fine, not to mention the green highlights in the case itself does look pretty striking. More info on the Armor case can be found at Otterbox’s website or check out the video above for the details.
Next Story: Dell unveils 27" XPS One 27 all-in-one desktop
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-17 Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16 Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2012-01-19 OtterBox LIVESTRONG iPhone 4 case for a good cause