Razer, the popular gaming paraphernalia brand has brought yet another dazzling piece to its arsenal of gaming related equipment. This time, it is the Razer BlackShark handset which has been styled and themed to be a Battlefield 3 Collector’s Edition pair of headphones. At first glance it looks exactly like a pair of aviator headphones and it apparently does share some similarities.
The BlackShark comes with oval ear pads that cover your ears and at the same time, it allows for better noise cancellation. According to Razer, like aviator headsets, the noise cancellation works by completely stopping any air going in and out of the headset, so if you’re planning on buying this one, be ready for some sweaty ears when you plan on using it for long periods of time.
In addition to the noise cancellation feature, the BlackShark also comes with a detachable boom microphone for use on the go wherever and whenever it is needed. Robert ‘RazerGuy’ Krakoff, president of Razer USA said, “The Razer BlackShark is a PC gaming headset with crisp audio and booming bass that is built for a highly intense shooter like Battlefield 3.” If you’re looking to pick up this nifty little gadget, it will be available globally for $129.99 from July 2012 onwards.RELATED
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- Plantronics RIG Review: Fast Gaming/Mobile Audio Switch
- Turtle Beach Call Of Duty: Ghosts Limited Edition Headsets Pricing Revealed
- Mad Catz Ships TRITTON Kunai Stereo Gaming Headset For PC And Mac
- Video Games Live Streaming On Twitch From San Diego Comic-Con On July 20
- Follow: razer,
- Seen at: wccftech