Google recently added 24 hour phone support for all endeavors users might go through while in its Play Store. With customer service taking its usual spot in the forefront with consumer products like that, it seems that South Korean technology giant Samsung, wants to reaffirm that it still cares for its users in a big way. In what seems to be an effort to show consumers that it is attentive to the various questions that are raised for its products, it has released a mobile application called Samsung Cares which apparently aims to bring Samsung support to users on-the-go.
The application is said to cover many types of Samsung products and will apparently allow users do things such as view FAQs, ‘How To’ guides, watch tutorial videos and read up on troubleshooting guides. In addition to that, reports indicate that the application will even allow you to track your services status if your device or product is in the official store for a routine repair. The app which is said to be simple and straightforward can be downloaded free of charge for Android devices and it is supported by devices running Android 2.1 and above.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-03-27: Root Galaxy S5 SM-G900F With Updated CF-Auto-Root Tool
- 2014-03-13: Samsung Dominates 65% Of Global Android Market [Report]
- 2014-03-05: Android 4.4 Kitkat Update In Galaxy S4 And Galaxy Note 3 Drops Benchmark Optimization
- 2014-02-16: Samsung Could Have Bought Android In 2004 But Chose Not To
- 2014-01-29: Samsung To Cut Back On Android Modifications [Report]