Heads up to those living in Europe, if you’re in the market for a new Windows Phone handset, Samsung has unveiled the Samsung Omnia M GT-I8350. The device is expected to begin selling in Europe before rolling out to other regions although it was not specified if it would be arriving stateside. So what sort of hardware specs are we looking at here? If you’re planning on picking one up for yourself, you can expect to find a 4” Super AMOLED display with a 1GHz processor under its hood. It will come loaded with some Samsung software such as AllShare and ChatON, which for those unfamiliar will allow you to communicate with other smartphone owners with ChatON for free (uses data or WiFi). The Omnia M will also come with a VGA front-facing camera, a 5MP rear-facing camera and will run on Windows Phone 7.5 Mango. No word on how much it will cost but we expect that to vary from region to region. [Press release]RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: Samsung, windows phone,