Skype has just introduced a hotfix to Skype 5.9 for Windows, where this hot release build will offer a fix for issues that affect the signing in process for a handful of users. Of course, if Microsoft (and any other software provider for that matter) has it their way, they would definitely want their software to run flawlessly without any issues, making the Skype 5.9 for Windows fix a timely release. You will be able to get this fix installed on your machine by downloading the most recent version of Skype for Windows today, and if there are still other issues that crop up after installation, just leave a comment on the Support Network or take a different route by filing issues on the public issue tracker. For those who were affected, did downloading this fix help in any way, or do you still have issues with the sign in process?
Next Story: Mobile phones to change HIV testing in Africa?
- 2014-04-17 Maxpad Windows 8.1 PC-TV Launched
- 2014-04-15 Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-11 Microsoft Research Shows Off Interactive Live Tiles
- 2014-04-08 Microsoft Seeks To Flood China With Cheap Windows Tablets [Rumor]
- 2014-04-08 Windows 8.1 Update 1 Available For Download
- 2013-06-27 Windows 8.1 Drops Messenger In Favor Of Skype Integration [Rumor]
- 2013-01-10 Skype Updates Windows Client To Integrate With Microsoft Outlook
- 2011-05-09 Microsoft interested in purchasing Skype?