For those of you who have just gotten a spanking new Sony Smartwatch, you might have realized that some of the apps which work do not really function as smoothly or as fast as you expected. Well, there is nothing quite like an update to fix things, no? Sony’s Smartwatch has just received a new update that will be able to get things moving as they are supposed to, and it is said that third party applications, in addition to the musical jukebox as well as weather program should move along speedier than ever before. Not only that, Sony has also managed to fix the watch face with this update – no kidding, Sherlock, if we were to say that this is one of the more important parts of the watch. The Sony Smartwatch update will weigh in at 2.7MB if you want to perform an update. For those who have already given the update a go, how do you find your time keeping experience now? Has it made you more punctual, or is tardiness still your middle name?
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!