When the Sony Xperia GX was announced just slightly more than a week ago, it seemed destined to be made available in the Land of the Rising Sun only, and no where else, which is a shame actually when you take the hardware specifications into consideration. After all, the Sony Xperia GX did sport a 13.2-megapixel shooter, and word on the street has it that there might be an international version of the Sony Xperia GX in the pipeline according to the video that you see above. Now, you would do well to take this bit of news with a grain of salt, as the hands-on video shows a smartphone that is no different from the Sony Xperia GX that was announced recently, save for the fact that the NTT DoCoMo branding which is located on top has been replaced with a simple Xperia logo. Does this mean it is an international version? Only time will tell, and of course, an official word from Sony representatives would definitely go a long way in helping suss out the situation.
Next Story: Robot bird perches on a human hand
- 2014-04-24 Mark Zuckerberg Tried Out Sony's Project Morpheus Before Acquiring Oculus VR
- 2014-04-24 Sony Brings Its Background Defocus Camera App Onto Google Play
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-17 Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-03-26 Sony Xperia M Gets Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- 2014-02-23 Sony Xperia M2 Mid-Range Smartphone
- 2014-02-23 Sony XPERIA Z2 Smartphone
- 2014-01-21 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Hits The FCC, Arrives As Wi-Fi Only “Tablet”