A while back we reported that Angry Birds and F1 would team up with Finnish Formula 1 star, Heikki Kavalainen for a new game, Angry Birds Heikki. Details of the game remain somewhat unknown at this point, although given that Rovio has teamed up with F1, it might have something to do with cars, racing or even both. That being said, the game was expected to see a launch on the 18th of June but it is safe to assume that given that it is already the 19th, the game has been delayed. This was reported by the folks at T3 who discovered that the official Angry Birds website now lists the date for the 25th of June, which is a day after the European GP. Rovio did not give a reason why as to why they delayed the launch of the game but we guess if Angry Birds Heikki is a game you were looking forward to, you might have to wait until next week in order to play it. Until then be sure to check back with us for more updates!
- 2014-03-17: Angry Birds Epic Soft Launched In Several Countries Today
- 2014-03-07: Rovio Teases New Angry Birds Game
- 2014-02-13: Angry Birds Stella Set To Offer New Adventures
- 2014-02-12: Rovio: New Angry Birds Title “Coming Soon”
- 2014-01-28: Rovio Denies Allowing NSA To Spy On Users