Now we know that the HTC EVO 4G LTE has been cleared for sale and is expected to arrive on Sprint’s network on the 2nd of June, but if you were hoping to get it via another retailer such as Best Buy, when can you expect to see the device? Assuming this Best Buy screenshot (via Phandroid) is to be believed, it seems that Best Buy will also be selling the handset come 2nd of June is tomorrow and a perfect way to start the weekend. However it seems that if you have pre-ordered the handset via Best Buy, you can head over now to pick it up or you can wait until tomorrow, unless of course the information on this screenshot is wrong.
If you’re still trying to decide if you’d rather get the EVO 4G LTE or the One X, be sure to check out our review here. As a recap for those who might have forgotten, the EVO 4G LTE will sport a 4.7” 1280×720 HD display, a 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor under its hood, 16GB of internal storage, an 8MP rear-facing camera, LTE capabilities and best of all it will pack a 2,000mAh battery which is slightly larger than AT&T’s One X which only features a 1,800mAh battery. Now according to the email, Best Buy has instructed their employees to call customers who have pre-ordered the device, so if you have received the call, let us know in the comments below!
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2013-12-30: Android 4.3 For HTC EVO 4G LTE To Arrive Mid-February
- 2013-09-10: Blue HTC One A Best Buy Exclusive
- 2013-04-07: Best Buy Begins Taking $249 T-Mobile HTC One Pre-Orders
- 2013-01-31: HTC EVO 4G LTE Gets OTA Update, No Android 4.2 In Sight
- 2012-05-18: Best Buy retracts 23rd of May HTC EVO 4G LTE release date