If you’re the sort of gamer who has to complete every quest within the game, or collect every item or visit every location, then you might be in for a pleasant surprise, especially if you were planning on picking up Pokémon Black 2 and White 2. It has been revealed that there are three surprises in store for players if they were to complete the game in its entirety, i.e. catch every Pokémon, fill out the National Pokédex or see all Unova region Pokémon. The rewards come in the form of either a level 60 Haxorus, a Round Charm which increases the appearance of Pokémon eggs and/or the Shining Charm which increases the chances of players meeting a Shiny Pokémon. So if these rewards sound like something you must have, then you might want to start spending more hours on the game when it is release for North American markets in the fall of 2012 (Japanese version released a couple of days ago) on the Nintendo DS portable gaming console.
- 2012-05-16 Toyota introduces Nintendo DS-controlled vehicle navigation system
- 2012-01-27 Mewtwo coming to Pokemon Black/White for a limited time
- 2011-10-13 Nintendo hits 50 million sales for DS console
- 2011-09-26 GAMETECH's Double USB Charger lets you charge two devices at once
- 2011-01-31 Upcoming DS Pokemon game to be bundled with Bluetooth keyboard