I suppose you have completed Diablo 3 a fair number of times already with different character classes, and are currently trying to settle on building the “ultimate” character while looking for different ways to break the game. Blizzard too, has been rather busy on their end ever since Diablo 3 rolled out to the masses last month, and apart from patches, they do also have hotfixes that paves the way to make tweaks and changes to the game without requiring a patch to be issued. I guess you can call it Patch Lite, and hotfixes tend to address various gameplay and service issues which affect the Diablo 3 universe. Several hotfixes require the entire realm to be restarted before they take effect, while others will go live the moment they are implemented.
For the month of June, hotfixes for Diablo 3 will see cooperative games changed, as monster damage will no longer increase when additional players join the game. Do bear in mind that monster health will still scale depending on the number of players in a party.
Apart from that, Tyrael will no longer experience any collision whenever he is your active follower, while Pots of ashes in Act I and vases in Act IV will not be as generous as before, dropping less gold when destroyed. I guess even the global economic crisis has crept into the world of Diablo 3, no?
- 2014-04-09 Diablo 3 Nephalem Rifts Cleared In Under 4 Minutes
- 2014-04-03 Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Shifts 2.7 Million Copies So Far, Digital And Physical Versions Combined
- 2014-03-25 Blizzard Evaluating Diablo 3's Future After Reaper Of Souls Release
- 2014-03-25 Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Is Now Live
- 2014-03-24 Diablo 3 For Xbox One Confirmed To Be In The Works
- 2014-02-26 Diablo III Patch 2.0.1 Goes Live
- 2013-06-06 Diablo 3 Launching On PS3, Xbox 360 September 3
- 2013-04-04 Blizzard Details Diablo 3 1.0.8 Co-Op Multiplayer Improvements
- 2012-07-31 Diablo 3 fan site gives free money with each passing week