It was just last month when we reported about Facebook’s App Center that hopes to be the new place for its users to find great apps. Also, it promised to give developers more ways to grow their apps. Business Insider released a report a few days ago citing a source who said that Facebook’s App Center will be launching in the coming days. Today, we’re hearing reports that the presumed App Center has been leaked in iOS. It seems that a tad of iPhone users are already seeing it go live.
TechCrunch was able to grab a few screenshots of Facebook’s App Center and the interface, as you can see above, does look very similar to what Facebook showed to us last month. The publication asked Facebook for a statement, and the social networking giant allegedly replied, “Since we announced the App Center to developers last month, we’ve been testing it with a small percentage of users. We have no further details to announce at this time.” The screenshots seemed to also reveal that the App Center will allow users to view the apps that are being used by their friends as well.RELATED
- Facebook News Feed Changes Put Focus On Content Source's Quality
- New Website Helps Users Check If Their Email Account Has Been Hacked
- Facebook Is Open To The Idea Of A "Sympathize" Button
- Download Gmail And Google Calendar User Data Starting Today
- Top Yahoo Searches In 2013 Revealed
- Follow: apps, Facebook,