The new Spider-Man movie is to set for a release soon and if you liked what you see in the trailer and you’re a fan of games that have tie-ins with movies, well you’re in luck as Gameloft and Marvel have both announced that come 3rd of July, Gameloft will be releasing a mobile game featuring Spider-Man, which coincidentally is also the same time that the movie is expected to be released. While the details of the game remain scarce at this point in time, Gameloft has promised and immersive universe that will stay true to the upcoming film, familiar characters and environments, missions and comprehensive battle systems and full 3D action. We’re not entirely sure what all of that entails but if you’re a fan of Spider-Man, then this might be a game you’ll want to keep an eye out for. It is expected to be released on iOS and Android devices although no word on pricing just yet. We expect screenshots and additional details to be revealed as its release date approaches, so stay tuned.
- 2014-03-10 Marvel Introduces Audio Into Comics In Marvel Unlimited App
- 2013-12-20 Gameloft Thinking About Implementing Immersive Mode For Its Android Games
- 2013-03-29 Gameloft Announces Official Iron Man 3 Game For iOS And Android
- 2013-01-31 Gameloft Optimizes Popular Titles For BlackBerry 10 Platform
- 2012-12-20 Gameloft's Wild Blood For Android & iOS Now Selling For $0.99
- 2012-10-31 EA and Gameloft announce their support of Google's Nexus devices by optimizing their games