When you first lay your eyes on the Gigabyte Aivia Xenon, chances are, you would think that this might be some sort of weird looking remote control. Well, sad to break the news to you, but this is actually a mouse. Yes sir, the Gigabyte Aivia Xenon is the first dual mode touchpad mouse in the world from the company, where it boasts of Gigabyte Free Scrolling technology in addition to intuitional multi-touch gestures, a working distance of 10 meters and will come bundled with an exclusive Aivia Painter software.
I say, this must be one of the first few mice I have ever seen that comes with its own power button that you can actually press to turn it on or off. A Mode button ensures you can make the switch from mouse mode to touchpad mode, and vice versa. A comforting blue light will let you know that it is in mouse mode, while a purple light points toward it being in touchpad mode.
Powered by a couple of AAA batteries, this is not a high end gaming mouse with just 1000DPI resolution, but at least it will turn heads whenever you whip it out from your bag.
Next Story: Rumor: Nexus 10 in the works
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors