The iPad can be used for a lot of things, and seeing it being incorporated into restaurants as potential menus and ordering devices isn’t new. However if you’ve yet to experience ordering from an iPad, you will be able to do so by heading over to the D-Doghouse in Miami. The restaurant has incorporated the iPad into its settings, with every booth featuring an iPad of its own. As you can imagine, the iPad will allow patrons to place their orders, browse through the menu, and even add comments to the food they order, i.e. hold the mustard, more fries, etc. Customers will also be able to play music as the iPad will function as a personal jukebox. Last but not least, the iPad will also function as a POS and will allow customers to pay through the iPad and store their payment information for future visits. So if you’d rather not splash the cash to get the iPad dining experience at Gordon Ramsay’s restaurant in Las Vegas, D-Doghouse in Miami might be a more affordable solution.
- 2014-04-24 Two Thirds Of iPad Users Are New To The Device
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-23 iPad Dominates U.S. Tablet Market But Others Are Catching Up
- 2014-04-21 Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)