Yesterday, we were just talking about how some manufacturers decided to go ahead and take the plunge by manufacturing cases for the next generation iPhone – even before the smartphone itself has been revealed to the masses by Apple. This is definitely a big risk to take, but I suppose there are always mavericks out there who would not mind taking the chance just in case they strike gold. Well, the latest set of iPhone 5 rumors were revealed, including alleged schematic drawings of the new and coming iPhone. These were leaked from someone who claims to be an employee of a “known” 3rd party case company, but really, this tipster could have been anybody – even your next door neighbor who is pretty handy with a digitizer tablet.
So what were the revealed iPhone 5 dimensions? They allegedly measure 123.83mm x 58.57mm x 7.6mm, and will feature a smaller charging port which is in line with what we talked about earlier – just 19-pins. Not only that, a tiny opening between the iPhone 5 camera and flash is part of the entire schematics, with the headphone jack being shifted downwards near the speakers.
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display