When it comes to rugged cases or waterproof cases, safe to say that they can’t exactly be described as sleek or minimalist. Then again they’re there to serve one purpose which is to protect your case, so we guess it’s a trade-off. However if you’re unwilling to make the sacrifice for function over form, then this LifeProof rugged waterproof iPad case might be one worth checking out. As pictured above, this particular case does look somewhat sleek and elegant. Granted it’s a bit more bulky compared to regular cases, but it does not look bulky in an obnoxious way, plus it does blend in with your iPad’s bezel – assuming you went with the black iPad, of course.
However we can’t speak for just how well the LifeProof case will handle dips in the pool or when dropped to the ground, but if you’re already sold on its looks, pop on over to LifeProof’s website to leave your email address where the company will notify you once it has been launched. Pricing remains unknown at this time too but given that its iPhone 4/4S version costs $80, don’t expect the iPad version to much cheaper.
- 2014-04-21: Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18: Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year