Are you a huge fan of all things Minecraft? If you have answered in the affirmative, then you might want to check out the following rumor – it seems that a recent snapshot of a build release for Minecraft has been making its rounds all throughout the Internet, dropping the strongest hints yet that LAN multiplayer is supported – so that you need not set up or join a multiplayer server as you currently do. Mojang did note down that this particular feature is still a work in progress, and it has not been guaranteed to debut in a completed update, but here we are keeping our fingers crossed that it will happen – and soon, too. A local Minecraft session can be more intimate, and you need not worry about dropped connections and all the frustrations associated with an unstable Internet line.
- 2014-04-16: Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition Arriving This May 16th
- 2014-04-13: 4J Studios Teases Minecraft For PS4, PS Vita
- 2014-04-07: The Simpsons Couch Gag Gets A Minecraft Theme
- 2014-04-04: Minecraft For Xbox 360 Crosses The 12 Million Copies Sold Mark
- 2014-03-31: Minecraft PS3 Update Delivers New Features Like Zombie Villagers