Are you a huge fan of all things Minecraft? If you have answered in the affirmative, then you might want to check out the following rumor – it seems that a recent snapshot of a build release for Minecraft has been making its rounds all throughout the Internet, dropping the strongest hints yet that LAN multiplayer is supported – so that you need not set up or join a multiplayer server as you currently do. Mojang did note down that this particular feature is still a work in progress, and it has not been guaranteed to debut in a completed update, but here we are keeping our fingers crossed that it will happen – and soon, too. A local Minecraft session can be more intimate, and you need not worry about dropped connections and all the frustrations associated with an unstable Internet line.
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase
- Jack Tretton Leaves As President And CEO Of SCEA