The Samsung Galaxy Beam must have taken a few pages from the book of Nikon, who came up with a digital camera that has a built-in projector as well, where this smartphone device will also have an integrated projector. Well, good news for you then, those who own the Samsung Galaxy Beam in their pockets (or tucked away in a drawer somewhere because you did not find it too practical to use after a while), as the first firmware for the device has been released, and you can download it here.
Samsung did plan to release an update for the Samsung Galaxy Beam after summer to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (or higher, assuming something came out after ICS within the same timeframe). For those of you who have installed the firmware update, how does your Samsung Galaxy Beam fare now, is it any better than the pre-firmware update performance? Hopefully your answer would be in the affirmative.
- 2014-04-20: 10 Hidden Features Of Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-03-15: Samsung Galaxy Beam Sequel Might Be In The Works
- 2012-07-06: Samsung Galaxy Beam now available for purchase in the UK
- 2012-04-18: Samsung Galaxy Beam stops by the FCC with AT&T radios on board
- 2012-03-20: Samsung Galaxy Beam arriving in Asia next month?
- 2012-02-29: Samsung shows how the Galaxy Beam is made