We have heard in the past that the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is well on its way to the general market, with some quarters citing an October 2012 release. Well, there is nothing official from Samsung just yet, although Samsung Mobile Arabia tweeted near the end of last week something concerning the Galaxy Note 2 which you can view in the screenshot above. Granted, Samsung Mobile Arabia is far from being the official Twitter channel from Samsung, but this apparent leak signal the possibility of such a device making its way in due time? After all, a South Korean newspaper did carry some information concerning the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 earlier this month, and apart from the Samsung Galaxy S3, it might very well be the most anticipated smartphone from Samsung until today.
From what we have heard, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will feature a 12-megapixel camera alongside a zippy quad-core processor, in addition to a new kind of 5.3″ display that will be accompanied by what is possibly the next generation Android version, Android Jelly Bean. We do anticipate that Samsung might just show off the Galaxy Note 2 at IFA in Berlin. What do you think?
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-02-17: Samsung's Next Generation S Pen Could Feature Microphone And Speaker
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March
- 2013-12-09: Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- 2012-07-06: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to be unveiled at IFA 2012?