T-Mobile has decided to split the launching of the much-awaited Samsung Galaxy S3 under their turf. In a statement released today, the carrier mentioned that selected retail and branded locations who are in their “Top 29 Markets” list will be getting the device on June 21, as scheduled. The rest, on the other hand, will be launching on the 27th of this month. T-Mobile also revealed the corresponding pricing of the Galaxy S3. It will be priced at $629.99 without contract, $229.99 down on Value Plans with $20 EIP, or $279.99 on their Classic plan after a $50 mail-in rebate.
“Due to the excitement surrounding the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S III, customer demand will exceed the expected launch quantity available on June 21 T-Mobile anticipates the remaining Retail and Branded locations will launch on June 27. Stores that do not receive the initial distribution, and stores who sell out of their initial stock, should use the GSIII Call Back List and contact customers when the devices are available,” T-Mobile explained. You can check out T-Mobile’s “Top 29 Markets” here.
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 t999 Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-12-12: T-Mobile Galaxy S3 LTE Receives Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-11-20: T-Mobile Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-06-05: T-Mobile LTE Galaxy S3 Now Available For $549
- 2013-05-20: T-Mobile Galaxy S3 LTE Expected Release Date 5th June