If you own an iPad, chances are you’ve probably come across Twelve South’s BookBook case for the tablet. In case you’re not sure what that is, it’s basically an iPad case that has been shaped and designed to look like a book that could blend in with other books on the bookshelf. As you can see in the photo above, it does look pretty deceiving and according to Twelve South, they have recently updated its BookBook case for the iPad. The revamp has supposedly make the case about 33% thinner and will weigh only 358 grams. The interior has also undergone some changes and will now come with a built-in stand.
The cases will be made out of leather and will come with a zipper users can use to open or close the case when needed. If this sounds like a case you wouldn’t mind owning, the revamped BookBook for the iPad is currently available via Twelve South’s website for $79.99 and will come in a variety of different colors/designs. However if you’d like to find out what Twelve South did with the revamp of the BookBook case before making your decision, the details of the changes can be found on their blog.
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- iPad Air Has The Best Battery Life Amongst Tablets [Study]
- Office For iPad Could Be Arriving Sooner Than We Think