Smelly feet could prove to be a rather disastrous social faux pas for many, so it makes perfect sense to ensure that your feet remain nice smelling at all times. Apart from making sure the right kind of treatment is applied to your feet at the end of a long day at work, shoe and sock deodorizers will also come in handy. If you are at the office, you might want to give the USB Thanko Foot Cooler a go, too. Just remember that since this is going to be tethered to your computer, you might accidentally walk away while pulling the cable, which could lead to disastrous results, depending on the permutations of combinations on the mess and clutter on your table alongside length of cable and strength of the pull.
Basically the USB Thanko Foot Cooler works by pumping air through a 33mm long tube using a 2-speed tubular fan. This tube will snake its way into your shoe or sock, although I am quite sure that some other more “enterprising” folks might want to sneak it into your underarms as well. “Disgustingly personal” is how I would describe the USB Thanko Foot Cooler.
Next Story: Hörbert MP3 player for the rich kids
- 2014-04-03: Captain America Saves Your Data, Too
- 2014-04-02: USB Type-C Cable Render Spotted
- 2014-03-28: The iMacompanion Adds A USB Port To The Front Of iMacs
- 2014-03-13: dataSTICKIES Concept USB Flash Drive
- 2014-03-10: Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- 2013-06-25: Thanko USB Shoes Cooler
- 2012-05-11: Thanko USB Cool Cushion 2 ups the ante
- 2011-11-04: Thanko USB Eye Warmer
- 2011-10-13: Bicycle Dynamo USB Charger by Thanko
- 2011-06-30: Thanko's "Hot Cool Box" Doubles As A Mini USB Fridge And Heater